- Quick mating & robust scoop proof solution to save time in AIT
- Extended performances in environment withstanding compared to rectangular space grade series
- From high power to high density layouts
- Removable crimp contacts or PCB tails
- Broad range: large choice of standard layouts to gather connection points, including high density layouts.
- Hermetic receptacle & bulkhead feedthrough version available
- ESCC 3401 and MIL-DTL-38999 class G qualified (QPL), NATC intermateable
Key features and benefits
The space grade 38999 series is a QPL circular connector which provides a robust and quick mating solution, ideally suited to withstand extended performances in harsh environments .
A large choice of mounting configuration and standards layouts is available, as well as hermetic receptacle and bulkhead feedthrough versions.
- Operating Temperature from -65°C to +200°C
- Sinusoidal vibration: 10-2000Hz, up to 50g
- Shock: 75g, 11 milliseconds
- Outgassing: TML< 1% ; CVCM < 0,1%
- Working voltage (sea level): up to 575 Vrms
- Rated current: 5 to 80 A per line
- QPL on ESCC 3401/044, 3401/045, 3401/052, 3401/056, 3401/057, 3401/058, 3401/062, 3401/066, 3401/070
- QPL on MIL-DTL-38999 Series I, II, III class G.
- NATC (NASA specification SSQ 21635) Intermateable
Examples of application field
38999 space grade connectors are QPL circular interconnect solutions based on MIL-DTL-38999 design.
Long lasting standard solutions for LEO up to GEO
Standard solutions to withstand high mechanical constraints
Safe and robust solutions including hermetic version for pressurized modules, QPL and field proven
safe long lasting solutions, easy to use
Robust solution to withstand different types of environment